VIP Luxury Hair Care

GREAUX Healthy Hair Drops


GREAUX (pronounced "grow") Healthy Hair Drops is an enriched and intense mixture of essential oils, extracts and other ingredients proven to repair and protect damaged hair cuticles, heal and purify the scalp, stimulate hair follicles, increase oxygen intake, add moisture and prevent breakage. Ideal for weak or thinning hair.

Directions: Part hair every 1-2 inches and apply directly to scalp. Massage vigorously into scalp for 2 minutes. Apply 2-3 times a week or daily on thin areas.

Contains Red Seaweed Extract, Castor Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Peppermint Oil, Soy Protein, WheatProtein, Rosemary Extract, Ylang-Ylang Flower Oil, Water, Alcohol Denat, Nettle Extract, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Menthol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

Warning: Some of the essential oils contained in this product are not recommended for use on children under 2 years old. This product is also not recommended for use by pregnant women. If you have an adverse reaction this product, such as itching or redness, suspend use immediately as you may be allergic to one ore more of the ingredients.

Customer Reviews
4.6 Based on 573 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
Koretta V.
United States United States
My edges has thicken and hair is growing

This is my 4 bottle over a few years and it’s proven to be exactly what it’s meant to do

United States United States

I love it! My hair is starting to get length and looks fuller and healthier! I love this product.

Jordan F.
United States United States
Greaux drops trusting the process

Love the way it feels on my scalp and smells amazing. This is my third bottle I’m just trusting the Greaux system process and waiting to see my results , I mostly wear knotless braids and other protective styles I use the drops 2x a day every other day

United States United States

This is nice for scalp relief

Breonna J.
United States United States
Must Have!

I just wanted to say the greaux drops have changed my life! I have dry sensitive skin and have been diagnosed with eczema. I suffered for years of dry, itchy scalp with huge flakes that came in patches. I never went to a dermatologist because I was controlling it on my own (so I thought) I keep my natural hair braided and had to wash once a week just to get rid of the build up of flakes on my scalp and itching. I started using the drops once daily 5x a week. My scalp is 95% clear of the patches. The remaining 5% is very minimal and barely visible.

You may also like

Recently viewed